The number of digital nomads, professionals who choose a remote and location-independent career is growing crazy. We prepared a list of the coolest catch ups, camps and conferences across the globe where you can meet like-minded people. It’s time to make your for your future WORK & TRAVEL plans.
Check out our latest post about Digital Nomad Jobs + Where To Find Them
NOMAD TRAIN – RUSSIA: (SEPTEMBER) – €50 OFF – add “TRAVELINGLIFESTYLE” in “Referral” section.
ACTIVE WORKATION – BRAZIL: (DECEMBER) – €50 OFF – add “TRAVELINGLIFESTYLE” in “coupon” section.
REMOTE CONNECTIONS – CROATIA (SEPTEMBER) – add “travellife15” in coupon section to get 15% OFF.
The Remote Workers Camp – 1st – 7th Oct. – TENERIFE
NOMAD SUMMIT – LAS VEGAS – biggest digital nomad conference in USA (31st Aug. 3rd Ept.)
FREEDOM X FEST – August 2018 – SPAIN – Pyrenees – Biggest event of the year! 1000+ attendees. 100+ talks & workshops.
Calendar of DIGITAL NOMADs EVENTS 2018:
- 9 – 16 Aug.
- event focused on productivity for digital nomad & location independent entrepreneurs! Learn how to become more effective and grow your business.
- PRICE starts at €430
- Aug 11-14, 2018 – Canalda, Pyrenees
- only 2 hours from Barcelona! 4th edition of coworkation in beautiful resort (old castle) with the most relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
- Price: starts at €180
- 14 – 19 August
- 7 days long digital nomad conference (2nd edition)
- 1000 nomads in 1 village
- 100+ inspiring talks and workshops by experienced entrepreneurs, remote and location independent workers. Don’t miss out the biggest event of the year!
- PRICE starts at 97 euros
- 25 Aug. – 15 Sep. – Kampala
- 3 weeks workation for digital nomads and location independent entrepreneurs in Uganda brings opportunity to make an impact and connect with local communities (and much more).
- Price: starts at 1.499,00 €
- 26 Aug. – 2 Sept. – Grimentz
- Meet 10 – 17 entrepreneurs, enjoy co-working , beautiful nature and summer vibes in Alps!
- Price: 530 €
- Ko Phangan, Thailand
- Free to join until September! Knowledge Sharing & Accountability Group* (20€ / month after)
- designed for people who would like to escape their corporate life and change their career & life.
- September 1st-3rd, 2018 | USA, Nevada
- Sept 1st Main Conference & Exhibit hall
- Sept 2nd Workshops
- Sept 3rd Networking / After Party
- Nomad Summit was the first digital nomad conference in Asia, and now it’s expanding to the USA. Nomad Summit began in 2015 with 150 attendees, and our most recent Chiang Mai summit this past January had over 400 attendees.
- Speakers: Each year they invite 6-8 hand selected guest speakers who have had massive success in their location independent career. The goal is always to include a variety of topics including e-commerce of all forms, dropshipping, Amazon FBA, private labeling, Kickstarter, freelancing, podcasting, blogging, youtube, and design. Our 2018 Las Vegas event speakers included Kristin Wilson, Grace Taylor, Canaan J. Johnson, Johnny FD, and more.
- whole month
- Remote Connections is a startup founded by a Digital Nomad, with the goal to create significant social change, world impact and re-establish human connection, all by traveling and co-working alongside Digital Nomads, Remote Workers, Aspiring Travelers, people with passion projects. Are you joining the Movement?
- Price: 2500USD/m // USE COUPON “travellife15” IN REFERRAL SECTION TO GET 15%OFF
- 3 Sept. – 1 Oct.
- deliver e-work for a week and stay for 3 more weeks for almost FREE (75% reduced rate) in amazing coliving province in beautiful wine region of France.
- READ FAQ PAGE
- 3 – 17 Sept. – Dahab
- check out 2nd edition of successful work / kite combination! Enjoy camp in one of the most beautiful spots in Egypt and meet fellow digital nomads.
- PRICE: starts at 899 €
- 12 – 26 September
- On the Trans-Siberian Railway with like-minded digital nomads from all around the world.
- PRICE: starts at 1070 euros
- for €50 OFF – add “TRAVELINGLIFESTYLE” in “Referral” section
- 30 Sept. – 7 Oct. – Tarifa
- Another amazing workation by Flaks in best kiting spot of Spain!
- Price: 497 €
Virtual Working Summit – ONLINE
- OCTOBER 2018
- 5 days
- online conference for remote workers
- 1. – 7. October – hosted by Wolfhouse Coliving
- join 7 days camp with amazing entrepreneurs and mentors in “Hawai of Europe”, Tenerife! Have fun, share knowledge with like-minded people and grow your business in the same time 😉
- Price: starts at 599€
- 8th – 14th Oct.
- 3rd edition of fantastic event in Las Palmas! More than 300 freelancers & entrepreneurs meet, attend conference and explore city & island together.
- Price: starts at 67€
- 14-20th of October 2018 | Place – Fuerteventura
- Purpose – with a conducted team of actor’s teachers and therapists, learn an indispensable style of communication that goes beyond the business context, gain rich insights that will complement your work and will stretch your creativity ultimately, to overcome the fear of public speaking and actualize your potential.
- Price from 550€
- 14 – 29th Oct. – Cancun
- If you value growth, connection and new experiences, chances are Vocation is for you. Geared towards Digital Nomads with 4-6 ‘focus hours’ per day, the rest of your days will be filled with personal development workshops, honing business skills with new mentors, various wellness activities, 3 days of volunteering, catered meals, as well as plenty of surprises and adventure thrown in along the way. Your 15 day Vocation will come to an end with The Big Adventure, an overnight experience meant to push you just outside your comfort zone.
- 6th-8th October – Semyniak
- DMSS stands for Digital Marketing Skill Share and that clearly describes what’s going on at the conference! If you’re looking for the conference where you can learn a lot.. well, I got one!
- this is 2nd edition in digital nomad paradise.. one of the best ways how to start your digital nomad career.
- Price: starts at $297
- 6 Oct. – 27. Oct. – BARCELONA
- spend awesome 3 weeks with like-mined people in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe! Enjoy workshops, co-working, networking and plenty of other fun activities with fellow digital nomads.
- Price: soon..
- 1 – 7 October
- international nomads together on event full of ideas, research, workshops etc. in most beautiful cities in Spain.
- PRICE: starts at ?
- 16 – 23 Oct. – MEDELLIN
- great conference for digital nomads in one of the TOP nomad spots! Talks, panels, workshops, breakout sessions, meetups and parties.. don’t miss out!
- PRICE starts at $579
- dates: coming soon / pre-signup open
- African adventure for entrepreneurs, startups, remote teams and digital nomads.
- 10 days PRO Safari Tour
- 1 – 10 November
- 10 days of co-living, co-working and kite surfing with like-minded nomads in beautiful paradise.
- PRICE: starts at 797 euros
- 19 Nov. – 1 Dec.
- one of the most popular digital nomad events with over 400 like-minded people on the board cruising to Brasil.
- enjoy networking, workshops, talks along with amazing food & all-inclusive while escaping European winter.
- Starting at 1000 euros (all-inclusive)
- 10 Dec. – 16 Dec. – from Cumbuco to Jeri
- Experience amazing winds of the Brazilian coast with like-minded entrepreneurs! Ideal for beginners or advanced kiters.
- Price: starts at €1097 // add “TRAVELINGLIFESTYLE” in coupon section to get 50euros discount
Workation Salvador – Brazil – 1st – 15th March
Nomad House – Canggu – Bali – 2 March – 2 April
UNSETTLED: BUENOS AIRES – 2 March – 27 May
Refuga – Kilimanjaro, Tanzania – 11 – 21st March
KITE & Coworking Camp – DAHAB, EGYPT – 12 – 26 March
Hackers Paradise – Medellín, Colombia – 7 – 17 February
Nomad Checkpoint – Playa del Carmen, Mexico – 21 Jan – 05 Feb.
The Remote Experience – SANTIAGO, CHILE – February 1 – March 1
UNSETTLED: NICARAGUA – 3 – 17 February
Affiliate Summit – London – 6-7 February
Nomad House – Hoi An – Vietnam – 6 Feb – 4th March
Remote Explorers – Goa – 7 Feb 2018 – 7 March
NOMAD SOULMATES – DAHAB, EGYPT – 8-15th of February
UNSETTLED: MARRAKECH – 3 Feb – 4 April
THE COWORKING UNCONFERENCE ASIA – PENANG, MALAYSIA – 9 – 11 February
DESTINATION: DEV – Medellin – 19 Feb – 22 April
Hackers Paradise – Da Nang, Vietnam – 25 Feb – 7 April
Hackers Paradise – Florianópolis, Brazil – 25 Feb – 7 Apr
Hackers Paradise – Ubud Bali – 7 Jan – 17 February
ANCHOR TAIWAN – TAIWAN – 6th Jan – 4th February | TAIPEI
Nomad House – Jaipur – India – 6 Jan. – 4th Feb.
NOMAD SUMMIT – Chiang Mai, Thailand – 19 – 22 January
NOMADLIFE ACCELERATOR – NICARAGUA – 30th Sept. – 5th Oct. – San Juan del Sur
22Stars Social Workation in Uganda – 1 – 22 October | Kampala
FLAKS – SPAIN – 8 – 22 Oct. | Tarifa
Project Getaway – Indonesia 1 – 31st | FULL MONTH | 2 x 2 weeks – Bali
REMOTE WAY – Asia– Oct. – December | Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thai Islands
SUNNY OFFICe – Spain – 16 – 23rd October| Andalusia, Zahora
COWORKATION for Digital Nomads – Indonesia – 9 – 15th October | Bali
FLAKS WORKATION – NORWAY – 8 – 15 Sept. | Fjords
COWORKATION CANARY ISLANDS – SPAIN – 11 – 17th Sept. | Las Palmas
WOLFHOUSE – REMOTE WORKERS CAMP – CANARY ISLANDS – 14 – 21st Sept. | Tenerife
NOMAD HOUSE – CROATIA – whole month | SPLIT
Refuga Investor Trip – India – 6 – 13th August | 7 days in Bangalore and Hyderabad India
22Stars Social Workation in Uganda – 9 – 30th July | Kampala
FLAKS WORKATION – HUNGARY – 29 July – 5 August | Lake Balaton
REMOTE WAY – Africa & Europe – July – September | Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Croatia
NOMAD CITY – GRAN CANARIA (n.2) – 18 – 24th August | Las Palmas
NOMAD CRUISE – Spain -> Panama – 25.9 – 8.10 | Gran Canaria – St. Maarten – Curacao – Aruba – Colon
DNX – Digital Nomads Conference – Portugal – 9 – 10th September | Lisbon
COWORKATION – Thailand – 9 – 16th September | Koh Lanta
NOMAD TRAIN – Russia – 13 – 25th September | from Moscow to Ulaanbataar
HACKER PARADISE – SOUTH AFRICA – 17th Sept – 9th Dec. | Cape Town
List of Organizers (websites) providing regular digital nomad events / conferences:
Nomad Cruise is not only a cruise where 200 people board on a boat, it’s a journey of a lifetime. All-inclusive comfort, beautiful destinations and facilities creating environment to share, learn, meet, connect and inspire. Where you can be introduced to 200 like-minded people in just few minutes?
“You might be surprised but the price is very affordable.. you can get spot for around 620 euros (13days)“
Have a look on the list of experts facilitating workshops and you’ll understand why this cruise is so popular between independent entrepreneurs. Big names bring value to your business while you’re having an experience of a lifetime.
Nomad Cruise is a community, because the contacts and friendships which start on the boat may have unlimited lasting.
Coworkations are inspirational retreats which take place in various destinations around the world. Coworkations connect people who have chosen location independent lifestyle and freedom which comes from a desire to design the lifestyle they want.
The trips have different length (from weekends up to 2 weeks) and each of them take in consideration the code of Coworkation.
DNX creates a platform for freedom-preneurs who decided to change the conventional job and set up new life with own rules in time schedule, job and life.
The DNX speakers are successful internet business owners. Currently, the DNX vibe was spread across more than 4.000 attendees and as the reviews on the official website say, it’s an amazing and inspirational adventure.
Each DNX Conference or Camps welcome incredible experts who share their best practices and advice on business and nomadic lifestyle.
In September Sunny Office organizes another hang out for a small group of digital nomads from different parts of Europe. An Andalusian escape will take place in a coastal village of Zahora. Freelancers and entrepreneurs will be exploring this beautiful part of Spanish coast for 10 days.
Located only 300 meters from the beach makes it a perfect spot to enjoy the best sunsets and sunrises every day. If September it´s too tight date for you, Sunny Office has upcoming events through the whole year. Check out their website for updates.
CODINO – is a community for meeting digital nomads and people interested in the location-independent lifestyle with base in / around Barcelona. CODINO organizes meetups, workshops, the “nomad-talk” speaker series, coworking days, mastermind groups and offer workations around Barcelona and other parts in Spain and Europe.
CODINO network also cooperate and organize events with other digital nomad international communities, organisations, workations and online-entrepreneur groups coming to Barcelona and Spain.
According to previous attendee Rus Huges, “The best thing about staying in The Entrepreneur House is that my productivity has increased 500%.”
The Entrepreneur House is connecting people who are in the business 2 – 10 years, some of them 10+ years. The month will be filled with activities, such as, private masterminds, presentations facilitated by advisors and more. Rus Huges is one of the many examples how effectively these activities and environment of successful entrepreneurs can boost your productivity and profit. If you want more reasons why you shouldn’t definitely miss DCBKK conference, check out the official website of The Entrepreneur House with profiles of advisors and more updates.
361 entrepreneurs from 32 different countries have joined adventurous trips to 6 different countries organized by Refuga. The mission is to create the world’s best networking experiences, by getting ambitious people together for workations and expeditions across the globe. Among the trips organized by Refuga can be found Kilimajaro, Spain, Costa Rica, Marocco, Thailand – everything from different corners of the world. Find out what fits you the best.
Running a business as a nomad definitely comes along with adventurous personality. What would you say for a week or two with like-minded people cruising the ocean waters and stopping in beautiful destinations?
Coboat is new concept of coworking camp that brings together community of nomads on board a catamaran and treat them with cured program full of inspirational talks, workshops, skill sessions. Along with business side comes discovering. At anchorages you can get closer to villages, local people, beaches and coworking communities.
Obviously, at the end of the day you can’t leave this unusual coworking office. Instead, you interact, discuss and brainstorm with fellow nomadic mates who can enrich you with new ideas or notes towards pitched product/service.
Coboat also cares about the balance between work and relax. After you unplug from projects, there are plenty of cool activities that bring community even tightly together. From yoga sessions, scuba diving, movie nights, cooking classes to pitch night and TED talks.
The environment of open-minded entrepreneurs force you to think, evaluate, be authentic and share your passions. As many coboaters said, it is incredible experience which re-inspired them, made think about new possibilities and gave them valuable input, feedback and confidence to go on with their projects.
Added value of Coboat is a unique mission underlining sustainability and the aim to come up with solutions how to fight the ocean pollution. The boat itself is also designed in order to represent sustainable values – it has electric motors using energy from solar panels.