We all have a desire to travel the world and to experience all it has to offer. However, we are so spoilt for choice – sometimes the decision of choosing your next destination can be overwhelming. That’s where we come in with our list of destinations to suit your desires. Whether you are interested in learning about heritage or keen on experiencing some adrenaline pumping activities, enjoying the wonders of nature or pinching your pennies together – we have something for everyone.
Before we continue, let us remind you that the desire for travel must not make you forget about the need to sustain your health. There is nothing worse than being in a new place only to be held back by feelings of illness. If you are wanting to stock up on your supplements while you start packing your bags; check out Authority Reports for in-depth information on the latest health brands.
And now, let’s have a look at a few of the wonderful places that will suit your wanderlust.
Culture, Heritage, & History
The cultural heritage and history of the world is a vast and interesting collection of architecture, texts, religion, food, and pretty much anything that was of a social significance to a group of people. Culture is one of the things that make people and places unique, offering a wealth of knowledge and understanding that comes from experiencing and learning about new people. There are many destinations around the world that are incredibly popular for their colorful culture, rich heritage, and fascinating history. We have listed a few of these countries and two of their attractions below:
- Italy – The Historic Center of Rome & Vatican City.
- Egypt – The pyramids & The Nile.
- China – The Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties & the Great Wall.
- India – The Taj Mahal & The Golden City in Punjab.
- Russia – St. Basil’s Cathedral & the Tretyakov Gallery.
- Spain – The Historic Center of Cordoba & the Sierra de Atapuerca caves.
- France – Notre-Dame de Chartres & The Palace of Versailles.
- Japan – Mt.Fuji & The town of Kyoto.
If culture, heritage, and history interest you; do yourself a favor and add these destinations to your bucket list!
Bask in Nature
Some of us are drawn to mother nature and feel at peace when we are able to marvel at the natural wonders and places of beauty that are found across the globe. From the oceans to the mountains and everything in between, here are a few destinations you simply must visit if you are a nature lover:
- The Hang Son Doong Cave, Vietnam
- Göreme, Turkey
- The beaches in Bali
- Iguazú, Argentina
- Jiuzhai Valley, China
- Dordogne Valley, France
- The northern lights, Finland
- The Amazon Rainforest
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
- Nature reserves in South Africa
- Corfu, Greece
- The Galapagos Islands, South America
- Banff, Canada
Thrills & Frills
If you are seeking adventure then taking part in these adrenaline pumping activities will be the perfect thing for you!
- Skydiving over Fox Glaciers in New Zealand
- Bungee jumping in Nepal
- Snorkeling in the Silfra Fissure in Iceland
- Volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- The Rickshaw Run in India
- Canyoning in Dalat, Vietnam
- Skywalk or climb the sky plank in China
- Mountain Roller Coasters
- Microlight flight in Zambia
- Surfing in Oahu, Hawaii
- Whitewater rafting in Costa Rica
These are just a few of the many incredible experiences you can have when you decide to live on the edge.
Pennywise with a Punch!
Although we all love to travel, it’s not the cheapest hobby around! Luckily, there are some places around the world that offer an incredible experience at an affordable price. If backpacking is your vibe, check out these destinations that are pennywise and pack a punch per region:
- Asia: Vietnam, Nepal, Northern Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia.
- Europe: Romania, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Turkey, Morocco.
- The Americas: Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, Argentina, Cuba.
So there you have it, a quick look at a few destinations to suit the unique desires of any traveler. From cultural heritage sites that enlighten you on humanity’s journey to incredible places that display mother nature’s finest work, adrenaline-pumping experiences that give you the thrill to be alive to the amazing yet affordable places you can visit; there is something for everyone. Your life’s experience is yours to create and curating adventures based on your interests (and maybe even out of your comfort zone), you will be able to gain so much more from your travels.