The number of digital nomads, professionals who choose a remote and location-independent career is growing crazy. We prepared a list of the coolest catch ups, camps and conferences across the globe where you can meet like-minded people. It’s time to make your for your future WORK & TRAVEL plans.
- Nomad Cruise – 50€ DISCOUNT – use coupon code “TRAVELING LIFESTYLE” – APPLY HERE
Calendar of best DIGITAL NOMADs EVENTS 2017 & 2018:
- 8 – 15 Sept. | Fjords
- second edition of this workation will be happen in September. Get ready for amazing trips, views and proper norwegian experience.
- 11 – 17th Sept. | Las Palmas
- one week of skill sharing, coworking & coliving with guys from coworkation!
- PRICE: 400 Euros
- 14 – 21st Sept. | Tenerife
- event focused on helping remote workers to start with their location independent lifestyle will take place in beautiful “paradise” coliving space Wolfhouse.
- PRICE: starts at 503euros
- 18 – 24th August | Las Palmas
- talks, workshops, surfing and adventures with hundreds of digital nomads from all around the world.
- more info & FB event
…check out video from last year.. pretty cool for 1st. edition, right?
- 25.9 – 8.10 | Gran Canaria – St. Maarten – Curacao – Aruba – Colon
- 200 digital nomads crossing Atlantic Ocean on the cruise!
- PRICE: starts at 700 euros
- READ MY PERSONAL “NOMAD CRUISE REVIEW” – it’s “a bit” ironic!
..or have a look on video 🙂
- 9 – 10th September | Lisbon
- speakers (nomads) from all around the world we’ll meet in Portugal and together with DNX will inspire and motivate other nomads. You don’t want to miss of the biggest conferences with plenty talks & workshops.
- 9 – 16th September | Koh Lanta
- enjoy 3 days in Koh Lanta & 3 days in Railay beach with bunch of nomads from all around the world. You will have enough to explore the islands, improve your business, focus on personal growth, make new friends etc.
- 13 – 25th September | from Moscow to Ulaanbataar
- take an amazing Trans – Siberian trip you always dreamed about with group of digital nomads from all around the world. Discover different cities and nature of Russia together, get the work done in the meantime and build-up your business network.
- PRICE: starts at 790 euros
P.S. – You can meet me there 🙂
- 17th Sept – 9th Dec. | Cape Town
- join cool community of remote workers in Cape Town. You can choose different options of short / long-term stay.
- Price: starts at: 520USD / per week
- 30th Sept. – 5th Oct. – San Juan del Sur
- enjoy the week full of networking with nomads and experienced / famous speakers (influencers) from digital nomad community in beautiful coliving / coworking space -> Nomad.Life
- 1 – 22 October | Kampala
- spend 3 weeks in rural place of Uganda with SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR Stella Airoldi
- reconnect with nature, connect with local communities and contribute to a making a difference. Uganda has many talented people, learn from each other and grow together. With this trip, you will no only leave Uganda having made an impact on many people’s life but it will also be a positive life changing experience for you.
- PRICE: starts at 1249 euros (includes trips & donation)
- 8 – 22 Oct. | Tarifa
- Regular event will bring together entrepreneurs & fans of kitesurfing from all around the world to beautiful little town, Tarifa 🙂
- PRICE: starts at 397 euros (early bird)
.. better to see 1x, than hear 100x – check VIDEO 😉
- 1 – 31st | FULL MONTH | 2 x 2 weeks – Bali
- Amazing combination of beautiful venue, successful entrepreneurs and spirit of Bali. Enjoy coworking / networking and sharing with other remote works (digital nomads) and spend best month of your live in Indonesia.
- 2 weeks – starts at 1950 USD
- full month – 3575 USD
- Oct. – December | Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thai Islands
- accommodation, coworkings, activities, trips with fellow nomads.
- 16 – 23rd October| Andalusia, Zahora
- stay for 8 days with inspiring digital nomads and entrepreneurs in south of Spain from all over Europe.
- PRICE: starts at 795 euro
- 9 – 15th October | Bali
- One of the most inspiring and relaxing coworkation in the most heart of beautiful island, Bali. Improve your business, meet like-minded people, relax and get daily work done in the same time.
- 11th Nov – 10th December | TAIPEI
- Your turnkey solution to experience and succeed in Asia. 30-day business & culture bootcamp in Taiwan for global shapers, entrepreneurs and location-independent professionals.
- Join a group of exceptional entrepreneurs in beautiful Taiwan, Asia’s best kept secret! Follow on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram!
- 6th Jan – 4th February | TAIPEI
22Stars Social Workation in Uganda – 9 – 30th July | Kampala
FLAKS WORKATION – HUNGARY – 29 July – 5 August | Lake Balaton
REMOTE WAY – Africa & Europe – July – September | Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Croatia
NOMAD HOUSE – CROATIA – whole month | SPLIT
Refuga Investor Trip – India – 6 – 13th August | 7 days in Bangalore and Hyderabad India
List of Organizers (websites) providing regular digital nomad events / conferences:
Nomad Cruise is not only a cruise where 200 people board on a boat, it’s a journey of a lifetime. All-inclusive comfort, beautiful destinations and facilities creating environment to share, learn, meet, connect and inspire. Where you can be introduced to 200 like-minded people in just few minutes?
“You might be surprised but the price is very affordable.. you can get spot for around 620 euros (13days)“
Have a look on the list of experts facilitating workshops and you’ll understand why this cruise is so popular between independent entrepreneurs. Big names bring value to your business while you’re having an experience of a lifetime.
Nomad Cruise is a community, because the contacts and friendships which start on the boat may have unlimited lasting.
Coworkations are inspirational retreats which take place in various destinations around the world. Coworkations connect people who have chosen location independent lifestyle and freedom which comes from a desire to design the lifestyle they want.
The trips have different length (from weekends up to 2 weeks) and each of them take in consideration the code of Coworkation.
DNX creates a platform for freedom-preneurs who decided to change the conventional job and set up new life with own rules in time schedule, job and life.
The DNX speakers are successful internet business owners. Currently, the DNX vibe was spread across more than 4.000 attendees and as the reviews on the official website say, it’s an amazing and inspirational adventure.
Each DNX Conference or Camps welcome incredible experts who share their best practices and advice on business and nomadic lifestyle.
In September Sunny Office organizes another hang out for a small group of digital nomads from different parts of Europe. An Andalusian escape will take place in a coastal village of Zahora. Freelancers and entrepreneurs will be exploring this beautiful part of Spanish coast for 10 days.
Located only 300 meters from the beach makes it a perfect spot to enjoy the best sunsets and sunrises every day. If September it´s too tight date for you, Sunny Office has upcoming events through the whole year. Check out their website for updates.
CODINO – is a community for meeting digital nomads and people interested in the location-independent lifestyle with base in / around Barcelona. CODINO organizes meetups, workshops, the “nomad-talk” speaker series, coworking days, mastermind groups and offer workations around Barcelona and other parts in Spain and Europe.
CODINO network also cooperate and organize events with other digital nomad international communities, organisations, workations and online-entrepreneur groups coming to Barcelona and Spain.
According to previous attendee Rus Huges, “The best thing about staying in The Entrepreneur House is that my productivity has increased 500%.”
The Entrepreneur House is connecting people who are in the business 2 – 10 years, some of them 10+ years. The month will be filled with activities, such as, private masterminds, presentations facilitated by advisors and more. Rus Huges is one of the many examples how effectively these activities and environment of successful entrepreneurs can boost your productivity and profit. If you want more reasons why you shouldn’t definitely miss DCBKK conference, check out the official website of The Entrepreneur House with profiles of advisors and more updates.
361 entrepreneurs from 32 different countries have joined adventurous trips to 6 different countries organized by Refuga. The mission is to create the world’s best networking experiences, by getting ambitious people together for workations and expeditions across the globe. Among the trips organized by Refuga can be found Kilimajaro, Spain, Costa Rica, Marocco, Thailand – everything from different corners of the world. Find out what fits you the best.
Running a business as a nomad definitely comes along with adventurous personality. What would you say for a week or two with like-minded people cruising the ocean waters and stopping in beautiful destinations?
Coboat is new concept of coworking camp that brings together community of nomads on board a catamaran and treat them with cured program full of inspirational talks, workshops, skill sessions. Along with business side comes discovering. At anchorages you can get closer to villages, local people, beaches and coworking communities.
Obviously, at the end of the day you can’t leave this unusual coworking office. Instead, you interact, discuss and brainstorm with fellow nomadic mates who can enrich you with new ideas or notes towards pitched product/service.
Coboat also cares about the balance between work and relax. After you unplug from projects, there are plenty of cool activities that bring community even tightly together. From yoga sessions, scuba diving, movie nights, cooking classes to pitch night and TED talks.
The environment of open-minded entrepreneurs force you to think, evaluate, be authentic and share your passions. As many coboaters said, it is incredible experience which re-inspired them, made think about new possibilities and gave them valuable input, feedback and confidence to go on with their projects.
Added value of Coboat is a unique mission underlining sustainability and the aim to come up with solutions how to fight the ocean pollution. The boat itself is also designed in order to represent sustainable values – it has electric motors using energy from solar panels.